There will not be Praise and Worship in Fellowship Hall with The Hamm Family in August. We will resume on Saturday September 16 at 6:00 PM Come join us, Everyone Welcome!
Sunday, September 10 Sunday School Kick Off and resume 8:15 and 11:00 AM Worship
Summer Worship is One Service at 9:30 A.M. now thru September 3.
- Shiloh Presbyterian Community Outreach Center (COC) is available to rent for birthday and anniversary parties, showers, receptions, meetings, etc. Catering services are also offered. Proceeds received from rentals will be applied to the COC mortgage—watch the thermometer rise! Leave a message at the SPC Office, 610-932-9256.
- Coffee Hour Hosts – If you’d like to be host for coffee hour, please contact Ila Barlow.
- Calling all bakers – We need batches of cookies to be kept in the freezer for coffee hour. If you’d like to help out, bring your pastry confections to church, mark the package for “Coffee Hour,” and pop them in the freezer. Thanks.
- Hosts Needed: Sign up to host a Community Meal The 2017 calendar is posted downstairs by the church office. Community Meals are the Fourth Sunday of each month, 5:30-7:00 PM. We need families, groups, committees, Sunday School classes, etc. to sign up to host. All the help you need is available. Call Teresa Verkamp with questions.
- Community Meal Update -Thanks to all who have signed up to host. We still have November left to fill up 2017 calendar.
- Camp Donegal – If you would like to spend a week this summer growing in confidence, maturing in your faith, developing life-long friends, learning to express yourself, and gaining personal skills Camp Donegal is the place to go. More information is available in the church office or go online at campdonegal.org.
- Redner’s Receipts – We are still collecting receipts from Redner’s Markets. We participate in Redner’s “Sav-A-Tape” program, which donates 1% of the amount of the receipt to our Youth Group program. You need to use your Redner’s Rewards Card to generate the “Sav-A-Tape” notation on your receipt, which must be on the receipt for us to receive the donation. Bring in your receipts and place in the red box on the shelf above the mailboxes in the lobby outside the office. If you have any questions, you can talk to Jean McCauley, our Sav-A-Tape coordinator, or the office.
- Matters of the Heart is an adoption discussion group for all members of the adoption triad. Matters of the Heart seeks to provide a safe compassionate place for adoptees, adoptive parents and birthparents to come together and share their feelings and concerns. For more information, contact the church office at 610-998-0282.
- Community Meal- Sunday- August 27, 5:30 PM in Fellowship Hall. Free meal, Everyone Welcome!
- Prayer Shawl Ministry – Calling all knitters! Learn how to knit Prayer Squares. We seem to need more and more each Sunday. Join us on Tuesdays from 12 to 2 p.m. in the 2nd floor Bride’s Parlor.