Sunday, September 10 Sunday School Kick Off and resume 8:15 and 11:00 AM Worship
Hamm Family Praise and Worship in Fellowship Hall on Saturday October 21 at 6:00 PM Come join us, Everyone Welcome!
- Shiloh Presbyterian Community Outreach Center (COC) is available to rent for birthday and anniversary parties, showers, receptions, meetings, etc. Catering services are also offered. Proceeds received from rentals will be applied to the COC mortgage—watch the thermometer rise! Leave a message at the SPC Office, 610-932-9256.
- Coffee Hour Hosts – If you’d like to be host for coffee hour, please contact Ila Barlow.
- Calling all bakers – We need batches of cookies to be kept in the freezer for coffee hour. If you’d like to help out, bring your pastry confections to church, mark the package for “Coffee Hour,” and pop them in the freezer. Thanks.
- Hosts Needed: Sign up to host a Community Meal The 2017 calendar is posted downstairs by the church office. Community Meals are the Fourth Sunday of each month, 5:30-7:00 PM. We need families, groups, committees, Sunday School classes, etc. to sign up to host. All the help you need is available. Call Teresa Verkamp with questions.
- Community Meal Update -Thanks to all who have signed up to host. We still have November left to fill up 2017 calendar.
- Redner’s Receipts – We are still collecting receipts from Redner’s Markets. We participate in Redner’s “Sav-A-Tape” program, which donates 1% of the amount of the receipt to our Youth Group program. You need to use your Redner’s Rewards Card to generate the “Sav-A-Tape” notation on your receipt, which must be on the receipt for us to receive the donation. Bring in your receipts and place in the red box on the shelf above the mailboxes in the lobby outside the office. If you have any questions, you can talk to Jean McCauley, our Sav-A-Tape coordinator, or the office.
- S.A.I.L. (Single Adults In the Lord) – If you are 40 y.o. and up, never married, single, separated, divorced or widowed, this may be the new group for you (prefer just adults, no children). We are planning to start a new group for Oxford Presbyterian Church members and those just attending for monthly activities. When: Sundays after the 11 a.m. service at local area restaurants. Date for first meeting will be announced. Contact Carol Latsch: Luv2laugh08@gmail.com / cell: 484-686-7735
- John H. Ware IV Hunger Help Walk (formerly Oxford Crop Walk). There will be a recruiter’s meeting (handing out walker/donation packets) on Sunday, September 10th at the Lighthouse Youth Center. There will be a FREE lunch at 12:30 p.m. If you’d like to attend, please RSVP by Wednesday, September 6th. This year’s walk is on Sunday, October 15th. Registration and start of walk is at the Lighthouse Youth Center.
- Matters of the Heart is an adoption discussion group for all members of the adoption triad. Matters of the Heart seeks to provide a safe compassionate place for adoptees, adoptive parents and birthparents to come together and share their feelings and concerns. For more information, contact the church office at 610-998-0282.
- Community Meal- Sunday- October 22, 5:30 PM in Fellowship Hall. Free meal, Everyone Welcome!
- Prayer Shawl Ministry – Calling all knitters! Learn how to knit Prayer Squares. We seem to need more and more each Sunday. Join us on Tuesdays from 12 to 2 p.m. in the 2nd floor Bride’s Parlor.